When you hear the word Profile, do you think Facebook or Company?
I noticed something very interesting lately and I have this feeling that I am not the only one.
As soon as I meet someone new, or hear a name, or something intriguing, I search for his or her social media profiles. Strangely enough, though I know nothing else about them, this has made meeting new people so much more comfortable.
It’s a fact that social media has also caused obstacles in actual, real, face-to-face socializing; but it can also be a tool, where you can relate and engage with someone before an interaction takes place.
You kind of know what to expect!
Well, today I am not just talking about Social Media.
All over the internet, you find all kinds of profiles. And the more of them you have, the better.
Our minds have been conditioned to relate any kind of profile to what we would find on Facebook. So the question is, does your Company have a profile.
The benefits of having a Company Profile
A Company profile is a professional way of introducing and informing an audience of a business and its products or services.
Having a professional company profile does not mean that it needs to be filled with jargon and overflowing with big words. The objective is to build trust, engage, and ultimately bring in new customers.
Everything depends on designing a profile that is unique and symbolic of all your company stands for, what great things you are achieving, and the innovation you employ to continue to do even better.
Here are some of the returns you will enjoy by investing in your company profile:
- People don’t like to feel like they’re just a number. Whether your company is massive, medium or small, a company profile will engage with the people who buy from you.
- It gives you the ability to tell your story. Every businesses and achievement has a story – with a company profile you get to tell it your way
- It’s great for promoting yourself as a brand. Whether your aim is B2B or B2C, you can alter it accordingly, to emphasize the relevant factors and as a result to make you a “household name” at the end of the day.
- If you target the right people, your profile will bring in the bucks! They get it free and it looks good!
- If you have no other direct marketing strategy, your company profile will work wonders. Use it to engage with people through direct mail, social sites, and face-to-face meetings.
Mirror Marketing knows exactly how to design the perfect profile for you. Don’t lose potential clients to competitors when all you need is a profile they want to engage with.
Do you already have a company profile? Tell us about it, we’d love to hear!